Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lee vs. Chan

On the "F" once again.

Crazy pact. Elbows touching elbows, booties touching booties.
In a rush to come to my stop so I can get off. There was this homeless dude or just plain 'ol crazy man hollering and ranting on about who was a better martial arts fighter?! Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee.

"ENTER THE DRAGON WAS OFF THE HOOK MY MAN!JACKIE AINT GOT SHIT ON LEE! THEN AGAIN CHAN DOES DO ALL OF HIS OWN STUNTS! HE BE BREAKING ALL HIS BONES TRYING TO DO SOME CRAAAAAAZY SHIT!"

Meanwhile I'm wondering what in the world is this man yelling about. I wanted to join in on his deliberation. I'm no martial arts fanatic but I'm going to have to go with my man Bruce Lee. Thats besides the point anyway.

WEST 4 comes and goes ... im tapping my foot on the subway floor trying to not let my butt touch this other mans right behind me. The man continues..

"JACKIE CHAN ISNT AS SKINNY AS LEE... BUT I BET BRUCE LEE WITH FUCK CHAN UP IN A FIGHT! HI YA! KARATE CHOP HIS ASS BACK TO CHINA! ..THEN AGAIN WE HAVE MY MAN JET LI! (pointing to the woman across from him) DID YOU SEE MY MAN IN "THE ONE"!... WHOOOO IT WAS OFF THE HOOK!"

FINALLY! my stop came.

No comments:

Post a Comment