Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eternity.

I will wait for my forever.

Found the man who will have me for the rest of ever. I will never let him go. He loves me and I love him. All that's left is time.

In that time I will grow with him and love him more. Theres no rush for the moment that will change our lives forever. The greatest moment of my life. When he asks the one question I now live for.

The question will be the climax of our lives. Not something I can't wait for but definitely something I can't stop thinking about.

Its the greatest feeling in the world to find the one person who makes you happy. Im blessed to have found him so early in life.

He's the sparkle in my smile. The glimmer in my eyes. The softness in my voice. The beat in my heart. He's my happy song.

Peace. Love. & Lemon Biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment