Friday, February 13, 2009

"That's that"

I don't know where to begin.

.... So I'll start here.

Us as human beings have so many questions it's ridiculous. We wonder about EVERYTHING! Sooo many questions so little answers. My only question is happiness?

Happyness?

What's the true definition of it? Sure, happiness means something different for everyone. It's a variable. It can mean anything you want it to mean. My definition of happiness is unknown. I don't know what truly makes me happy or can even make me happy. I simply don't believe in the word. NO ONE can possibly find true happiness. NOTHING in this world can make you completely happy. Maybe for a second but then after the moment has passed?... What do you have the memory?

Egh. Thats not enough for me.

Then again all those little moments you have in your life; happy, sad, sweet. Whatever it may be its all of those moments that make up your life.

Hmm. Guess I want most of my moments to be made up of the "happy" ones.


WHATEVER.

Peace, Love, & Lemon Biscuits <3

No comments:

Post a Comment