Saturday, January 31, 2009

For real

I don't know whether or not to be sad or extremely happy. Sad because I'm missing the hell out of my little sister and brother I left back in Florida. Extremely happy because I'm back in this wonderful city (nyc). A city where I can do whatever I want and see who ever I want. I have pictures of both my little sister and brother on my desk and I can't help but look at their little faces and miss them. I wish I can see them at least every weekend. If I had the money I would fly down to Florida EVERY weekend just to spend time with them.

Enough sadness.

On the upside I'm happy to be back. I've been back a little over a month and I still have so many things to do and DEFINITELY a lot more people to see. But aside from all the things I need to catch up on, I've been busy just doing things for me. Things I need to do to make sure I'm happy. So yea I guess that's it.

Peace, Love, & Lemon Biscuits <3

1 comment:

  1. errr, see who ever you want, lol.Stay positive. I live in the same city as my sisters and my sister stayed with me at my grandma's this weekend and I MISS HER too. Just keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete