Friday, February 13, 2009

Inspiration.

Inspiration.

Isn't the easiest thing to come upon in this world.
When you find it you should NEVER let it go. Anyone and/or anything can inspire you.

The little girl on the train eating her candy or the sign outside of Wal-Mart.

Well I found mine.

An inspiration isnt purposely. Speaking with him makes me want to do things. Write, sing, draw, whatever. He makes me want to do better. Makes me want to be a better person. He's my guilty pleasure without the guilty.

The vibrations in his voice send the creative bugs in my mind to start doing laps around my head. One lap. Two lap. Three. Four.

For him I dedicate all that I do good.

1 comment:

  1. cute.

    i was inspired at the strip club to go have sex in the back by a waitress named mindy and a bottle of greygoose,

    inspiration = amazing sex.

    :)

    ReplyDelete