Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wandering...

Laying under the scorching sun. Sunlight gleaming off of my sun glasses. Heat haze seen in the distance. Kids screaming and running around the pool. I get up to tease my body with the water of the pool. Splashing my arms and legs with water as I sit on the pool steps. Its almost as if I heard the tsss (sizzling of my skin) as it touched the water. As I look up at the sky and embrace the warmth of the sun I wonder why can't life always be like this. Everyday just a day at the pool getting a tan. Not a worry in my mind. Well... I would guess that would be "the life" but that gets boring after a while. I just wish something interesting would happen to me! Yea I guess I do watch too many movies. But its not only the movies,I have a wide imagination and sometimes I just feel theres something lurking in this heat just waiting to entertain me.

As I awake from my flashback I soon realize my true surroundings. Vrooooom cars race by honking horns, people racing across the street. You know that infamous joke about the chicken crossing the road? I always thought it should be, why did the person cross the road? ..isn't it more logical that a person would cross a road and not a chicken. Well I guess that's why I'm not a joke writer. (i think its better that way) Anyways I will be starting school next week and I'm on 5th avenue and 42nd street about to buy my clothes at H & M. I pick up a few things and I'm on my way back home to the lower east side in Manhattan. As I walk home in the blistering cold I miss the scorching sun I had back in Florida. But I am happy to be back.

School is starting.. 8:00 AM.



Anyways point of this blog is to share my story. Only I know my story and I've decided I'm going to share it a little different....so stay tuned. [You'll understand in time]

Peace, Love, and Lemon Biscuits <3

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were starting school in September?? Where you going to schoool womann?

    ReplyDelete